Friday, August 3, 2012

Angels In The Sky!

You have the power to change your day. You have the power to change your perspective. And you have the power to change your life.
When I'm 
CHOOSING Joy...
CHOOSING to see Magic...
CHOOSING to feel Magic...
IT'S EVERYWHERE I LOOK!

When my husband and I went a a mini va-ca. (2 nights and 3 days in the north woods!)
I needed and wanted to disconnect.
From EVERYTHING.
I just wanted to re-connect with the earth.
I had the best intentions of creating.
I brought books, and sketch books and magazines, pens and pencils.
But I never used any of them. (I always flippin over pack) My creative vessel was my camera on the trip.

Really all I needed was to sink my toes into the earth and relax.

Every time I looked up...
I saw beautiful dancing white clouds.


Angels.

A message from the universe.
From God, from my great grandma, from my angels...




If felt like they were holding me in that beautiful place of beauty in the north woods where I needed to be.
When we open our eyes and our hearts... it's amazing what we can experience!
I'm still floating on gratitude from the trip.

Look Up,
Nat
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment