Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Glimpses of the Gunflint Trail

My husband and I had the opportunity to escape to the Gunflint Trail this weekend! (The Gunflint is a trail/region in northern Minnesota that borders Canada!) 
Wow, I felt so blessed to be surrounded by all the gorgeousness. 
HELLO Gratitude!

It was very healing and inspiring. It is a long drive, and for only a couple days it was a lot of driving but it was worth it.

We did lots of dreaming of when we will buy our own place near the North Shore. My husband brings out the dreamer in me, he's a good listener and encourager of all my dreams. I am so thankful for him. This trip was planned for our 2 year Anniversary. We relaxed, went fishing, boating, picked blueberries, visited friends, and soaked in as much of the beauty as we could.











I love the simplicity of the the north woods. There is inspiration around every corner.
The rocks, the trees, the water, the sky... it just doesn't end.


I am so inspired by this trip. Can't wait to get into the 'art room' to create!
I've missed my landing pad...
xox

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment