Thursday, September 8, 2011

Making your own label!

Hey friends,
 Thought I'd share my fun little project I just did! I made some labels for a good friend who is making honey this year! I sketched this out 4 times until I had the perfect set of bees... Then I drew over my pencil with a fine point ink pen, erased the pencil (this was done on watercolor paper) and then painted it with watercolors!
Then brought it into Photoshop and mocked them up 6 to a page for large jars and 9 up for small jars! You can then print them on full sheets of label paper and cut out! =)

Can't wait to show you a picture of the final product, I'm hoping since I made these labels for my friend she'll give me a couple jars!! wink... wink!
Happy Canning! You could do these for Salsa or Jam or Spaghetti sauce! The ideas are endless!

1 comment:

  1. They are super cute! And kudos for protecting your images!

    ReplyDelete