Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall is here!

I fell off the radar. I'm sorry to my readers, and I'm sorry to the bloggers I follow. I feel SO BEHIND! It wasn't a planned break really. My main excuse is really that I got super sick last week. Lots of stress and being way too busy... then I got sick. My body's way of saying... YOU NEED REST. 
It forced me. 
I drank tea, wore my bunny slippers, watched too much TV and took naps. 
I swear I blinked and it's fall. Like... leaves falling everywhere fall. I decorated my front door area with corn stocks, mums and a pumpkin.
This little painting of the leaf was inspired by all the beautiful red sumac trees that are turning right now! Reds, oranges and yellows!This weekend is October!?! Say it isn't so! The weather is really holding out! Here in MN we never know what we are gonna get.. it could be snowing next week. So I'm excited about the weather (high 60's and 70's)! They are saying it's the perfect weekend to go for a drive and see the colors. I'll be at the Maple Grove Government Center (if your a local) and your out and about - stop by to see me!!
I'm participating in the Skyline Art Crawl and a month ago I thought I've got so much time... Where does the time go! Two days? I'm about to go on a marathon tonight of creating and pricing and preparing!!
Wish me luck! More to come soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment