Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Power of Positivity

I am constantly reminded that the power of positivity is affecting the life I am living right now! 


After watching The Secret a few years ago I was just thrilled! I started playing with the law of attraction, love, my feelings, my attitude and I've had some many breakthroughs! If you've never read it... I highly recommend!


I play with it.
Focus on something you really want.
A chocolate covered sprinkle donut...

and there it would be waiting on my desk for me!
I think about a friend that I've talked to in awhile...
the next day I get an email or a phone call!

The law of attraction is always in motion.
What ever you are thinking about... you are bringing about.
Really think about that.
You're thinking about how much you hate what your doing right now...
you're only going to receive more of that because that is what you are focusing on!
My kids are always messy... this person is treating me bad... I hate the service at this restaurant right now. And then what do you know the situation gets worse.
No matter HOW negative and bad things may seem - you lose your keys, your vacation gets canceled... YOU hold the power! You can change you situation by focusing on the good. Focus on what you want.
Focus on positive energy!
Focus on love.
Give whatever you are wanting... LOVE.

10 ways to be positive RIGHT NOW!
1. Make a list of 20 things your thankful for and really feel gratitude for those things!
2. Do something that makes you happy - Paint, listen to music you love, read, garden, rock
    climb, write... Whatever it is that makes your heart say "YES!"... do that!
3. Meditate or pray to your God... this can help you release all the heavies.
4. Make a list of your dreams! Imagine them all coming true!
5. Find inspiring quotes and post them up where you will see them.
6. GIVE LOVE. Do something for someone else - making others happy will always in return
    bring you to a higher vibration! 
7. GET OUT IN NATURE! She's a great healer! She can revive the spirit and be an
    inspiration!
8. MOVE! Do something... move something (I love those do groove commercials... always
    make me smile) Hey I didn't say you have to go running, get an expensive trainer... just
    do what you can for a little bit longer than your used to. You can do it ROCKSTAR!
9. Eat something that good for you! Pizza, yes it's good for you on a Friday night. Coffee?
    I know you were up late but give your body something from the earth. Feel the
    goodness! Smoothies are great - liquid gold I tell you! =)
10. Change your attitude! It's not as simple as you think. THINK, really think about what
      you are thinking about and SAYING.


I leave you with a few of my favorite quote from The Secret...


"All that we are is a result of what we have thought" ~Buddha 


"What this power is I cannot say. All that I know is that it exists." ~ Alexander Graham Bell


Lisa Nichols says in The Secret...
"Oftentimes you give others the opportunity to create your happiness, and many times they fail to create it the way you want it. Why? Because only one person can be in charge of your joy, of your bliss, and that's you. So even your parent, your child, your spouse - they do not have the control to create your happiness. They simply have the opportunity to share your happiness. Your joy lies within you."

Have the best day ever... you decide it's the best and make it that way!!
Did I tell you your perfect just the way you are!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment