Yea to joy....
What a week I have had! Two days ago I started taking care of this guy!
I LOVE dogs, really if I could I would have 10 of them. But I can't, because well that would be insane and overwhelming, and I'd be... the crazy dog lady. Mogley is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO super hyper. Nothing like my chilled out golden. So I was a little overwhelmed this week- but thanks to the Radiant Goddess
e-course I am surviving a little bit of chaos and feeling awesome today!
So instead of choosing to focus on the negative I am focusing on a few of the positives for the week!
1. Thankful for my sweet and gentle giant who is perfect for me (Gift from God - wow!) literally both photos taken within the same minute...
2. Getting to celebrate my brother's 21st birthday with him last night! Makes me feel old.
3. Meditation - meditated daily has REALLY been awesome this week!
4. Seeing the Monarch's every where! They POPPED out a couple of days ago and they make me so happy every time I see them.
5. The most kind and giving mother - who just never stops GIVING. Gives all the time. LOTS OF LOVE. Gives everything, to everyone.
6. Thankful for the weekend ahead - lots of fun stuff planned for mothers day!
7. The amazing Goddess Circle
Hope you all have an amazing weekend! Happy Mother's day!