Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sweet Saturday!

I have never have posted to Diana's Sweet Saturdays but I'm always admiring her beautiful food & illustraion pics! Today I acutally have something *SWEET* to share!

One of my good friends is have a 'Candy Shop' theme for her daughter's Bat Mitzvah today. And so I had to make some of my grandma's AMAZING melt in your mouth sugar cookies.

Before
 I made the frosting to go with her...
 Candy Shop theme and... I AM IN LOVE!






OMG - I am sooooo proud of myself! Look at these beauties! WOWSA!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so wonderfully creative ~ colorful and I bet yummy ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^ ~

    Consider linking up with my Monday blog hop ~ Magical Monday Meme for all 'creatives' ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I am so proud of you and your cookies!!! they are works of art!!! well done!!! Thank you so much for sharing these with us for Sweet Saturdays!!!

    ReplyDelete