Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some weekend wind!

I wasn't really intending to take all these but it just kind of happened...
This dog is happiest when his ears are in the wind!
Dang... he got to ride a four-wheeler this weekend at the cabin (didn't get pic) but it happened! And now I'm laughing just thinking about it - did we really do that?
Oh... yes we did!
There's something about golden retriever's I'm telling you! I've never had one until this guy... but I'd swear he's part human. I can't tell you how many people have said to me "They are people with four legs!"
Happiest with the wind is in his hair...

This view is nice too... just not as nice as the first one, and definitely not the preferred view.

















And the view inside the car, well - not so much... lots of huffs and puffs on the four hour ride this weekend!
Luckily....
There are lots of small towns along the way where we slow down to 30mph... so we can take breaks to get some air!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Are you smiling yet?
I hope so!
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment