Thursday, September 13, 2012

Walking It Off & Healing Myself!

One morning this week I woke up and in my email box was a lovely post from Goddess Leonie
It was about things feeling out line... yucky, mucky... bad energy. This week I didn't sleep well, had nightmares and just felt a little off, even my husband was having nightmares.

I thought... yea - Maybe the planets ARE OFF!?!

So this week I've been taking walks in the morning...
walking off the yuk... releasing everything... the nightmares, the restlessness, the yuck-muck!



































Even Bud was releasing some energy - I let him chase the geese...
 I looked up... looked all around me - and soaked it up...

I took a TON of deep breathes... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Call it a healing...call it "walking it off"... call it meditation. I think it's all of those things!


I looked for miracles.


Blessings from mother earth.


From God.


I thought to myself...

Show me your beauty...

Show me a miracle...

Give me strength....

Give me new energy....

Give me a refresher...

Revive me....

Renew me....

E X P A N D my life...

My dreams...

My thoughts...

Make room for new...




As I breathed in the fall air... the weight melted... my energy shifts...



I felt lighter and brighter...

Go walk it off! I promise it will do you a world of good.
xoxo
Nat


No comments:

Post a Comment