Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blooming

I've abandoned my sketchbooks and paintbrushes and camera for the gym and walking the dog. Sad. Is that really an excuse? I miss my art so much. It hurts. I took my camera just around the neighborhood today to try to incorporate art and inspiration again in my life. I miss it. I have to make time for it... just like I have to make time for working out.

Ahhhh, that whole juggling life thing....

 Art is such a part of me. I've been dreaming about living closer to wilderness, closer to water, closer to peace. Nature is my peace, and I just want to be around it more. It feels good to dream super big. I haven't really shared it with anyone except a close friend tonight. What are you dreaming about? I'd love to know! Tell someone. I think it's important to dream big. I don't think I did enough of it as a kid, and so I almost find it hard to dream big. You can do anything if you put your passion into it.








Here's some of the pics I took today! Hope you are all enjoying spring! Can't wait to dive back in to it all. Like all the pics of the flowers I took... I feel it's time to bloom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment