Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A peek at Fiber Artist Erika Mock!!

Meet Fiber Artist Erika Mock! I had the privilege of taking a peek into her inspiring environment this weekend! The colors and textures in her place has me dreaming of creating a colorful canvas! This is a seriously talented woman! She does workshops, and travels all over selling and showing her work! She does EVERYTHING with fiber - wall art, sculptures, clothes, fiber on canvas, purses - you name it! One of my favorite things is wearable art! I had to splurge and buy  a couple colorful pairs of her fingerless gloves. The are like fairy sleeves! OMG! It must be said...they are to DIE FOR! If I could afford it... I would wear Erika Mock 24-7! Her work makes me feel like an Art Fairy, and I LOVE IT!
Check out her bio page here! If you are ever in Superior Wisconsin (Across the Bridge from Duluth) Stop in to check out her stellar talent!


 
What artist is inspiring you lately! I would love to know!

1 comment: