Friday, March 18, 2011

Floating on Gratitude

My heart is just floating on gratitude today. I feel so blessed.
For a million things... water, love, light, good friends, art, my husband, my dog, my parents, a home... 
An even cooler (is that even a word?) thing happened that's making me grateful today! 
I sold a painting!

Dreams coming true. 
Yes. Wow. But yet... the things I am most grateful for are those relationships, my love, my family, my friends, and my dog-kid. Ya, he's kind of like a kid.
I am thankful I have not lost them in a disaster.
My heart is just aching, breaking... for those in Japan, who have lost so much. 


Who have lost loved ones... I just have so much to be thankful for. That's why this morning I headed over to Red Cross to donate. The pic above is from National Geographic... it was always a dream of mine to be a photographer for them. Their images are stunning. You can find more of them here.

Do you ever have one of these days? A day when you just are overwhelmed with gratitude.
Where everything just seems so much bigger than you are? In light of all that is happening... that gratitude thing is just crashing onto the shores of my heart today!
That conversation with a good friend, that kiss goodbye, that email, do you ever have that feeling like all those little things are happening for a reason? That it’s all this divine plan, and meant to be! Be grateful today! Make a gratitude list... 10 things you are thankful for today... and feel the goodness that you have been blessed with.

Sending prayers and light too all those touched by the disaster in Japan, and all those who are there helping!
~XOXOX~Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment