Thursday, June 23, 2011

10 Things Rocking My WORLD Right Now!


1. Finding this BEAUTIFUL Fairy Fungi!
 Beautiful orange! I was so excited I almost peed my pants!
 2. Asking the universe for a beautiful sign... and 30 seconds she gives me 2 baby turtles! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
 3. This beauty sitting right next to my To DO list at work...
4. Painting that comes from the heart and soul and fills me up!
4. Meditating with Goddess Leonie or at the GoddessGuidebook.com!
6. Finding love where I least expect it.
7. Discovering the Green Heron in a park by my house, never have I ever seen him before! 
IN LOVE! 
8. Sketching


9. Using this sweet book that my grandma got me from a garage sale to look up my findings!





10. Last but not least! This gorgeous Quartz is ROCKING ME! Went to a ROCK Swap! Ha Ha! Never knew there was such a thing! My mom and I happened upon it... It was just my kind of swap! I get to look at while I do the dishes!


1 comment: