Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Dare You!

I am so excited! I have an update since yesterday... The lady at the city liked my drawings and I colorized her favorite dude! He's going to be published in the City of Champlin Newsletter for their quarterly corner called "Talking Trash!" Seriously?!? I'm so freaking excited! 







One small step for Nat... one GIANT leap for small artist dreamer's everywhere!
I'm jumping up and down now! I feel like T-I-G-G-E-R!
I read this post by Goddess Leonie today and was so touched.
It really hit struck a cord with me today because I took that step with this little illustration. 
I dared to believe that my drawing, my talents were worthy!
Yours are too! Really!
And I'm blown away by all the blogs out there, I find new ones, and new ones find me. Seriously there are SO, SO, many talented spirits out there dancing and writing their dreams out right now!
Sharing, and growing and chasing dreams!
Today is the day to write it out.. declare it to yourself.
You are worthy of those dreams! You can dare to have them. Even if they seem scary and unreachable and "out there!"
I'm not 'talking trash' here... people! 
If you believe in yourself, it is yours.
And sometimes this is the hardest part.
Sometimes you aren't brave and that's why you just have to go. 
GO!
GO!
Don't stop. Don't think. Keep moving and feeling!
I've learned this with running. I never thought I could run, sometimes I don't believe in myself, and that's when I just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
Maybe you don't have confidence yet. 
That's okay!
I feel like Bambi learning to walk... but that's okay! 
I was such a scaredey-cat as a little kid (ok, I still am) I was afraid of the waterslide... when I finally got over being scared and just did it... I wanted to go down it all night!
I dare you to go do something you don't think you can do!
I'd love to hear about it!
Be Brave!





No comments:

Post a Comment