Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do you believe in 'signs?'

The universe seems to be responding to the questions I ask!
Growing up (high school) I remember saying to friends... "Maybe it's a sign!"
Like when a guy called back or when the perfect opportunity arrived to go out. Well it was sort of me being silly and sort of my belief.
You know...
"It was meant to be" 
"A God-sequence"
"The stars lining up"
And this morning while walking the dog... I sort of put a question out the to universe...
Should I take that leap of faith and follow my dreams?
Pretty deep thoughts at 7:15 a.m. I had just thrown some sweats on and was still waking up. It was so refreshing out, almost chilly. Crisp.
I'm only about a block away from home and I look up at the bright blue skies in suburbia...
and I see an 
Eagle! 
s o a r i n g  over  head...
coming towards me! 
All is still.
The eagle looks down at me as if answering the question I was asking myself...
SOAR! 
Go.
Do It!
I believe in you!
Look for your sign! 
They're always there! Open your heart to it and ask. 


This was a sketch I did awhile ago... It's was pretty fitting for today! I love eagles so much!


My heart skipped a beat when I saw the eagle!
Do you believe in 'signs?'




Hope your week is going awesome!
Nat



No comments:

Post a Comment