Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I love summer!

Dear Summer,
  Why do you have to leave me so soon? Damn, we had fun! We went barefoot, we swam, sat by the fire and made s'mores, fished until it got dark! You gave me so many beautiful sunsets!
 
Forth of July weekend was perfect. Your sunshine as provided lots of raspberries and tomatoes, my two favorites... Thank you! The flowers were beautiful. I bared the heat of July... wow it was hot this year! Parties, happy hours on the patio, grilling and evenings with friends. So, so, so many walks with Buddy. It was so fun to see the park and neighborhood come into full bloom. 

Boat rides, and the beach, collecting rocks
and wishing on stars! 


I'll miss my water shoes...

Early mornings painting on the dock at the cabin were my favorite. Labor day is always the last hurrah! The un-official last weekend of summer. I'm looking forward to the long weekend. 
What should I do?  
How should I celebrate you?
I went through the park yesterday and noticed a few yellow leaves on the path. You came and left too quickly this year! I fully embraced you... breathing in all you have gifted me with.
Photo edited by Goddess Leonie!!
Thank you for everything! The eagles, the sunshine, and green, the blue skies and smiles... THANK YOU!
I love you,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment