Thursday, June 21, 2012

Flowing

Inspiration is flowing so freely! It feels so good. I don't have to feel in the mood necessarily to paint. (That's a new concept for me!) I just get in there and go. Creativity takes commitment. I really do believe that. Pushing through even when we don't feel like creating! I started painting last night at 10 pm and stopped a little after midnight. As soon as I started working - the flow came! It's there inside me. I don't need to feel like I am forcing things, because I'm not. I am an artist!
Today I went and bought more paint and 2 large canvases, so excited to get back to my art room!



































































I am in love with some of the layers and others I am not sure about. But sometimes I am surprised at what becomes revealed in each new layer. I'm working towards listening to my intuition.
This process is moving and transformational for me as an artist. 

I am thrilled with the process, I feel like FEAR can't stop me anymore.
Without fear ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
Commiting yourself in the direction of your passions can only lead to dreams coming true!

Are you commiting yourself to your passions? 
I keep seeing the quote...
If not now... then when?

1 comment:

  1. You are on a mission, girl, and it's looking marvelous! Love the work and the blue toes and painterly fingernails too! :)

    ReplyDelete